Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Riley's First Year

I'm quickly noticing that I'm not very good at blogging. Time moves so fast and it's been near impossible to try and catch up a full year of memories. Still, it's important to me to give this thing a solid go and preserve these precious times for Riley. Since tomorrow he will be turning one (yikes!) and I'm so behind I'd like to take this post to quickly go through some of my favorite pictures to highlight the past year. I'm also in high hopes that I can put together a small video in the next few weeks reflecting on his first year after his one year pictures are taken. So let's get to it....more photos and less typing! :)




















































































































No comments:

Post a Comment